Needle Nose Pliers
1. Remove the original tail lights from the vehicle.
2. Unlock the sockets connected to the tail lights and remove them one by one. (brake, turn signal, parking lights).
3. Remove the bulbs from the sockets.
4. Next with the LED tail lights, compare the LED harness and the stock tail light harness to see which side the black wire (ground) is on. Note: plugging the harness incorrectly can cause a shortage and damage the LED tail lights.
5. Once the ground wires are determined, plug in the LED harness into the stock sockets. Then secure them into in place by locking them in with a slight turn.
6. Replace the LED tail lights back into the tail light location.
7. The installation is now complete. Please test all lighting before taking your vehicle out on the road.