1. Clean the area where the curtain rails will be applied to, using the alcohol pad (to be free from dirt and oil). The two areas: are the top of the window frame and top of the door panel.
2. Use the supplied primer to apply to the cleaned areas, so that the adhesive can bond better to the door.
3. Remove the stopper and end clips from the window curtain rail.
4. Peel away the plastic cover to expose the adhesive tape from the window curtain rail.
5. Place the rail on the cleaned areas on top of the door panel and top of the window frame and press firmly.
6. Place the curtain on by using placing the hooks in order onto the rail.
7. Place the end caps back onto the ends of the rail.
8. Lastly, apply the curtain holder to the side of the window frame.
9. The installation is complete.