Ultra Black Silicon (for high temprature, clear is okay too)
1. Make sure the headlights are dry before sealing. If there is condensation in the lights, let the lights dry out indoors.
2. Follow the line where the lens and the housing meet (the line) to get an idea of the direction and any obstructions with sealing.
3. Begin at the upper corner and slowly move along the line, while being careful that you do not get any silicone on the lens.
4. Please apply more silicone at the clip where the lens and housing locks.
5. The seal is now complete; this will help prevent any moisture and dust geting in.