1. After the hood is open, gently tug on the
release the inner locking clips.
2. Before taking the
out completely, first, detach the hood latch by widening the
clip of the hood latch.
3. After the grill is removed, unscrew the (2) screws that hold down
the bumper on the
inner side of each
4. Underneath the wheel well there are (2) screws that needs to be
remove which is across the front tire.
5. The plastic molding (foglight
hole) in the front bumper
can be popped out with a flat head (-) screw driver by carefully wedging
it between plastic lining.
6. Hidden inside is (1) screw that can be removed with a philp (+)
7. Pull out the front
bumper a bit to give yourself more room to work with.
8. On the top of the
(2) screw fro the plastic sheilding.
9. Next, there are (2) bolts right above the
(2) below the
headlights; which can be seen because the
bumper is loose.
11. (If your
headlights have halo and/or LED, please see my halo and LED knol)
13. Follow the steps from (9-1) to back to replace all the clips and
bolts removed from earlier.
14. The installation is complete.
For other products that might be of interest to you, we offer
headlights, LED tail
lights, Bumper lights,
Corners, and other
accessories that might go with your projector headlights.