1. After the hood is open, remove the weather shield above the radiator
by removing (5) clips that fasten it down.
2. Underneath the car, at the edge of the
front bumper, there are
(12) clips and (6) bolts that needs to be removed.
3. Inside of each wheel well, there are (3) clips and (1) bolt right
across from the tire.
4. Hidden behind the top of the
bumper, behind the
emblem, there is (1) clip, (1) harness, (1) bolt; that needs to taken out
5. On the top of the
bumper there (4) bolts that hold down the
6. And another (2) bolts right in front will compete the removal of the
7. Once the bumper is
off; pull up the white fluid container to get to the light bulb harness.
8. Now you can remove the (4) bolts that are holding the
9. Gently wiggle out the
and plug in any resistors if applicable. (negative with negative wire)
10. Place back the
to it's original location. Replace all the bolts for the
by following the steps from (8-1) in reverse.
11. The installation is complete.
For other products that might be of interest to you, we offer
headlights, LED tail
lights, Bumper lights,
Corners, and other
accessories that might go with your projector headlights.