1. After opening the hood, there are (8) clips on top of the
front bumper, please
remove the (8) clips.
2. At the top of the bumper
and fender meets, there is a bolt that needs to be removed.
3. At the bottom of the
bumper, remove (12) bolts total that need to be removed.
4. In the wheel well, there are (3) clips at the corner of the
bumper that hold in the
5. After the bottom plastic is taken out, back to the wheel well, there is a
clip that can be taken out, to take off the wheel well.
6. There are (2) clips inside the wheel well, and once they are popped out,
you can move to the top of the wheel well to get to the last clip that is
7. Next, there is a bolt deep inside the fender well, that has to be
removed, so that we can take out the last (2) bolts which are connecting the
front bumper and fender.
8. We can now take out the corner and unplug the harness from the corner so
that we can remove the
9. After the bumper is
removed, we can now take out the (3) bolts that hold down the front
10. Slightly pull the
headlights out and unplug the
light bulb harnesses.
11. If your
projector headlights has halo/leds, please see my halo/leds instruction
12. After the projectors are put back to the
location and the corner is placed back, the
bumper will come next.
13. Please replace all the parts, clips, and bolts removed from earlier by
following the steps in reverse.
14. The installation is now complete, please check all the
before driving your car.
For other products that might be of interest to you, we offer
headlights, LED tail
lights, Bumper lights,
Corners, and other
accessories that might go with your projector headlights.