Trim Pad Remover
1/4" Drive Ratchet
1/4" Drive Extensions (6-10 Inches)
5mm hex socket
1. After the hood is open, there are(4) clips that hold down the plastic cover on top of the front grill that needs to be removed.
2. Beneath the car, under the front bumper, there (10) clips that secure the bottom side of the bumper in place.
3. Under the wheel well there is a bolt that connects the front bumper and the fender together. (both sides)
4. There are (2) hex screws right above the grill that need to be removed.
5. Gently tug on the corners of the bumper to unlock the inner clips; the front bumper can now be removed.
6. After the bumper is removed, there are (2) bolts beneath each headlight (requires drive extensions to reach), and (1) bolt under the corner. Removing these will allow you to remove the bracket from under the light.
7. There are (2) more bolts above the headlights that hold down the headlights to the car.
8. (If the headlights have halo and/or LED see my halo and LED knol)
9. Place the projector headlights back to the headlights location and follow the steps from (7-1) starting with plugging back the harnesses for the light bulbs. Now would also be a good time to test out the lights to make sure they are functioning properly.
10. The installation is complete.