1. After the hood is open, there are 2 clips on each side of the front
bumper that needs to be removed [arrows in yellow and red for clips and
bolts, in this case they will be in yellow for clips].
2. Right above the Scion
emblem is the last clip that needs to be removed [yellow arrows].
3. Below the bumper there are 7 screws [red arrows] that have to be
4. Also there are two bolts [red arrows] on each side of the
underneath the wheel well.
5. Carefully tug on the sides of the
bumpers to pop
out the clips and take off the front bumper.
6. Above each
headlight are 2 bolts [red arrows] and on the side is 1 bolt
[red arrow] to remove.
7. Once the
headlights are lifted out slightly; detach the light bulb
8. (For halo or LED, please see the halo/LED knol I have posted)
9. Reconnect harnesses, place projectors back into original place.
10. Replace back all screws removed from earlier following step [10-1]