Long Flat tip Screwdriver.
1. After the hood is open, unhook the trunk safety latch.
2. With a long flat tip (-) screw driver, unlock the (2) locking clips inside the plastic shielding on each side.
3. Slip the trunk latch through the hole, then unplug the trunk light socket.
4. After the shielding is removed, we can see the back of the 3rd brake light; to unclip the harness.
5. Use the flat (-) screw driver to unlock the clips holding the 3rd brake light in.
6. Change out the 3rd brake light, and plug back in the light socket for
the 3rd brake light.
7. Replace back all the items removed from earlier by repeating the steps from (5-1) in reverse.
8. The installation is complete.