Small Flat Head Screwdriver
1/4" Drive Ratchet
1. After the hood is open, there are 2 clips on each side of the front bumper that needs to be removed [arrows in yellow and red for clips and bolts, in this case they will be in yellow for clips].
2. Right above the Scion emblem is the last clip that needs to be removed [yellow arrows].
3. Below the bumper there are 7 screws [red arrows] that have to be taken out.
4. Also there are two bolts [red arrows] on each side of the bumper; underneath the wheel well.
5. Carefully tug on the sides of the bumpers to pop out the clips and take off the front bumper.
6. Above each headlight are 2 bolts [red arrows] and on the side is 1 bolt [red arrow] to remove.
7. Once the headlights are lifted out slightly; detach the light bulb harnesses.
8. (If the headlights have halo and/or LED see my halo and LED knol)
9. Reconnect harnesses, place projectors back into original place.
10. Replace back all screws removed from earlier following step [10-1] in reverse.