1. After the hood is open, there are (4) clips that hold down the
plastic cover on top of the
that needs to be removed.
2. Beneath the car, under the
front bumper, there
are (2) bolts and (8) clips that secure the bottom side of the bumper in
3. Under the wheel well there is a bolt that connects the front bumper
and the fender together. (both sides)
4. Gently tug on the
corners of the bumper
to unlock the inner clips; so now the front bumper is ready to be
5. After the bumper is removed, there are (2) bolts beneath each
headlight, and (1) bolt
and (1) clip above the
headlights that hold down the headlights to the car.
6. We can now pull out the headlights slightly, just enough to reach
your hands in; to disconnect the signal and
light bulb harness.
9. (If the headlights have halo and/or LED see my halo and LED knol)
10. Place the projector
headlights back to the headlights location and follow the steps from
(6-1) starting with plugging back the harness for the
11. The installation is complete.
For other products that might be of interest to you, we offer
headlights, LED tail
lights, Bumper lights,
Corners, and other
accessories that might go with your projector headlights.