trim pad remover
1/4" drive ratchet
1/4" drive extensions (6-10 inches)
5mm hex socket
1. after opening the hood, we will see four clips that need to be removed from the weather shield [the video indicates the arrows, this case red].
2. underneath the bumper are two screws that attaches the bumper to the car [yellow arrows].
3. also there are 8 clips [red arrows] that keep the front bumper in place.
4. between the fender and the bumper, there is a screw beneath the wheel well.
5. gently tug on the sides of bumper to release the locking clip.
6. on the headlights are two bottom screws and two top screws.
7. pull the headlights out slightly to remove the harness for the light bulbs.
8. take off the bracket from original headlights to place on projector headlights.
9. (see halo knol for halo and led hook up instructions)
10. replace the projector headlights back to its original location.
11. follow the steps from [10-1] in reverse.