1. After the hood is open, the passenger side there is a weather
shield that is held down by (5) clips.
2. After the weather shield is removed, the driver side also has a shield
with (2) clips that needs to be removed.
3. Next, at the bottom of the front bumper there are (4) bolts that
needs to be removed.
4. There are bumper
lights on the side of the
bumper that needs to be removed, by reaching your hand in while pulling
the wheel well back slight and unplug the harness for the light.
5. While the wheel well is pulled back slightly, you will notice that
there is a bolt that connects the front
bumper and the front
6. Back to the top of the front
bumper, there are (4)
bolts and (1) clip that are lined up that have to be removed.
7. Gently tug on the sides of the
front bumper tor lease
inner locking clips and pull off the
bumper from the front.
8. The headlights
has a bracket that is bolted down with (3) bolts, and the (2) bolts on
top of the headlights
have to be removed; then the light bulb harness can be unplugged and the
can be safely taken out completely.
9. We will need the original driving lights sockets and turn signal
sockets for your new
10. Place the stock sockets into your new
headlights, plug in the harnesses for the sockets and make sure that the
negative and the negative wire aligns.
11. The signal light connector needs to move up because the
headlights and signal light is located at the top, so you just carefully
cut the plastic shielding that is bundling the wires together.
12. Now there there is enough slack, take off the metal clips from the
from the stock and place on the projector headlights.
13. If your
headlights have halo/leds, please see my halo/leds installation knol.
14. Bring the
headlights back to its original location and plug the harnesses back on.
15. Once the
secured, please replace all the parts by following the steps in reverse.
16. The installation is complete please check all lights before
driving your car.